Follow Us @soratemplates

20121216

Mama's Little Helper

Our baby girl is quite the ‘little helper.’ She is so eager, insistent really, to be involved and to learn. And I want to take the time to make the learning fun for her, to cause her to want to continue to be involved and helpful. And while I am taking the time to teach her, I also want to take the time for myself, to enjoy these moments that will become cherished memories in my own mind. It too often is these simple moments of chores or other usual daily activities that we tend to just take for granted. I don’t want to take these moments for granted - the time is going by too fast, and my baby girl is growing up!


Linking up with Raising Homemakers.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think the best way to spend time with my kids is just doing everyday things around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I wоuld like tο say great blog! I haԁ a quick queѕtion in whісh I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

    Also visit my webpage - gko
    Feel free to surf my web blog ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. To be quite honest about how I blog; it was much easier when I was not working a full-time job too (besides homemaking). I was able to take the time after the baby went to bed to type out my thoughts into blog-form. Now it is a bit more difficult to find the motivation to put the thoughts out there once I finish my day. However, I would suggest that you keep a notebook for yourself to jot down thoughts as they come to you. This tends to help me remember my ideas and to combine them a little more effectively. Hope that helped a little. Blessings!

      Delete